Here are some tips that you can utilize to improve your online marketing site!
- Know the Text Ad Format. All text ads are created differently. Dogpile, Ask, and GoDaddy all vary in the ad formats they use, so learn their specific format before running a search advertising campaign.
- Optimize the URL in your Search Ad. To make sure it is relevant to the product/service you are advertising, and doesn’t clash with the publishers requirements, feature a URL as well as an Ad Title.
- Include Target Keywords. Both your headline and your text ad should feature keywords that match or closely relate to your ad to ensure it is in search engine results for those terms.
- Strong Call to Action. Have a brief but thorough Call to Action to peak the readers interest so they will read your post.
- Don’t include your business name in the Ad’s Headline. Due to limited Character space for the headline, use something that will catch consumers eyes. You can put your business name in your optimized URL. Use the headline for more critical information.
- DON’T use Trademark Terms. (Unless you own them) By using Trademark Terms you don’t own you can go against publisher’s requirements. You can however bid on them if they related to your ad.
- Don’t use unknown abbreviation. There is plenty room to type out the entire phrase. Your readers may not know what “GSGM” is, instead type “Girl Scouts of Greater Mississippi”. Avoid confusing the readers by adding abbreviations only you can decipher.
- Create and Use a business Blog. You should create a business blog to help boost your sites SEO. It will also show your readers your knowledge and expertise and it will help you outstand your competition.
- Post quality content daily. Use your business blog to share original, fresh advertisement for your business to ensure your visibility in search engine results.
- Promote Positive Reviews. Promote positive reviews on your site and your blog as well as other social media sites, they can be generated in all major search engines. This is more important than anything.
- Think! Then post. You know that saying, “think before you speak”? Well it applies on social media as well, Social media is a place where it is SO easy to stick your foot in your mouth and it’s not always easy to fix quickly before it gets out of hand. You can say one thing wrong and it can be taken out of context and Hello screenshot!! After that screenshot gets shared on social media sites the more people get involved and the situation gets sticky! Always think before you post!
- Always be alert! Word spreads super fast on social media so it is wise to set up alerts to notify you of comments about you to administer the situation before it gets out of hand.
Featured image source: Ghosh, S. (n.d.). Internet marketing tips for a successful online business. Retrieved from http://www.webseotrix.net/2014/06/internet-marketing-tips-for-successful.html